RKit ARM Enterprise - Special Offer
Save over 50% on unlimited software tool set for ARM core-based microcontrollers, with C/C++ compiler, a range of advanced project management and debugging / programming features
Order : RKitE-ARM-SO
The RKit ARM Enterprise software toolset with Ride7 integrated development environment provides a complete solution for compiling and debugging your applications for a wide variety of ARM Cortex-M, ARM966E and ARM7TDMI core-based microcontrollers.
Tools drive a complete range of hardware platforms for ARM and STM32 including:
- Discovery & Nucleo kits based on ST-Link V2
- ST-EVAL boards based on ST-Link V2
- Open4 Primer
- REva starter kits
The RKit-ARM Enterprise is the software installation that defines device and compiler support to Ride7. It includes the following capabilities:
- Unlimited code compilation with included C/C++ compiler toolchain
- Generic compiler interface for integrated support of 3rd-party C toolchains
- Programming, debugging support for specific ARM core-based MCUs
- Project manager with enhanced productivity features
- Advanced code editor
- SIMICE simulator for ARM core-based MCUs
- Script-based automation of common tasks (C, C++, JScript)
- Integrated control of version management tools (SVN, CVS)
- Integrated control of code verfication tools
- Run control and debugging views
Users also benefit form renewable 1-year direct support contract and software updates to include support of new microcontroller variants.
- Software serial key license - node locked
- Offer valid until 31 December 2017.