Upgrade RKit-STM8 Lite to Enterprise License
Upgrade code-size limited "Lite" licence to fully-optimizing, unlimited C compiler tool set for STM8 and ST7 microcontrollers
Order : Upgrade-RKitE-STM8-from-Lite
Users with the RKit STM8 "Lite" license can upgrade to the unlimited Compiler tool set for STM8 and ST7.
The RKit-STM8 is a complete compiler tool set based on Raisonance compiler technology and tools with the following capabilities:
- RC-STM8/ST7 C compiler, unlimited
- MA-STM8/ST7 Macro Assembler, unlimited
- LX-STM8/ST7 Linker, unlimited
- CodeCompressor Post link code size optimizer, unlimited
The toolset allows debugging of applications with Ride7 using the SIMICE software simulator or the Raisonance RLink in-circuit debugger/programmers, REva starter kits or Primer products for STM8 and ST7 microcontrollers.
In addition, "Enterprise" tool set users benefit from a range of new productivity features that include:
- Advanced code editor
- Script-based automation of common tasks (C, C++, JScript)
- Integrated control of version management tools
- Integrated control of code verfication tools
- Users must provide a valid serial key for RKit-STM8 "Lite" License with their orders
- Only one upgrade per serial key is allowed
- Offer applies only to purchase RKit STM8 Lite licenses.
Associated Software Licenses
RKit STM8 Lite Software License
Complete software package with C compiler tool set for STM8 microcontrollers outputs code up to 32 Kbytes
Node locked license by software serial key
Software compatible with 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10.
Associated Support Extensions & License Upgrades
1-Year Support Extension for RKit-STM8
Extends use support contract for access to software updates and direct support for one additional year.
Include your product's serial key in the remarks.
Associated Hardware Accessories
CD Option for Software Installation
When ordering Raisonance software toolsets, specify this option in order to receive the ordered software installation on a CD in a protective casing.
Hardware orders shipped 3 working days after confirmation of payment.