RKit ARM Enterprise Software License
Software tool set for a complete range of ARM core-based microcontrollers, with C/C++ compiler, 3rd Party-compiler support and a range of advanced project management and debugging / programming features
Order : RKitE-ARM
The RKit ARM "Enterprise" software toolset and Ride7 integrated development environment provide a complete solution for compiling and debugging your applications for a wide variety of ARM Cortex-Mx, ARM966E and ARM7TDMI core-based microcontrollers.
The RKit-ARM Enterprise is the software installation that brings functional device and compiler support to your Raisonance software installations and allows users to work with a growing range of ARM-core based microcontrollers. It includes a USB dongle-based license and support for the following capabilities:
- Unlimited code compilation with included C/C++ compiler toolchain
- Generic compiler interface for integrated support of 3rd-party C toolchains
- Programming, debugging support for specific ARM core-based MCUs
- Project manager with enhanced productivity features
- Advanced code editor
- Script-based automation of common tasks (C, C++, JScript)
- Integrated control of version management tools
- Integrated control of code verfication tools
- Run control and debugging views
Users also benefit from a renewable 1-year direct support contract and software updates that include support of new microcontroller variants.
For an overview of features, go to the RKit-ARM-Lite / RKit-ARM-Enterprise feature comparison. The software tools function for 30 days in unlimited evaluation mode. Download at our support web site.
Associated Software Licenses
RKit ARM Enterprise Software License with Dongle
Software tool set for a complete range of ARM core-based microcontrollers, with dongle-based license, C/C++ compiler, 3rd party-compiler support...
Hardware orders shipped 3 working days after confirmation of payment.
Software compatible with 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10.